With over 25 years of experience, Kevin Sime is the agent you want working for you! Not only is Kevin a New York State Licensed Real Estate Agent, he is also involved in all aspects of construction and home remodeling. Kevin’s company, KS Restorations & Home Improvements, has a FIVE STAR rating on Houzz.com and has received 11 NARI Awards for Contractor of The Year.
Kevin has helped numerous people increase the value of their homes by finding and repairing problems before selling, as well as identifying problems for clients with a home they are looking to purchase, thereby saving them thousands of dollars in costly repairs after the purchase. When buying or selling a home, you need an expert. Kevin Sime is the best choice for providing real estate expertise with honesty and the utmost integrity.
Kevin Sime’s Certifications & Accolades:
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR)
- Member of Multiple Listing Service of Long Island (MLS)
Construction & Remodeling:
- President of K.S. Restorations and Home Improvements, Inc., holding licenses in the 5 Boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, the Cities of Long Beach and Atlantic Beach.
- KS Restorations is a 5 star rated contractor on HOUZZ.com
- NARI, National Association of the Remodeling Industry Member of Standing
- Eleven-time NARI Contractor of The Year (COTY) Award winner
- President of Village Kitchen & Bath, Inc Rockville Centre, NY
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Institute of Design and Construction graduate – Brooklyn, NY
- Certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) as a Building Analyst/Home Performance/Energy Auditor
- Certified WRT, Water Restoration Technician
- KS Restorations is an approved NYS Mold Remediation Contractor
- Member of the International Union 15D of the International Operating Engineers - Land Surveyor
- Amtrak, OSHA, LIRR and MTA certified